Israel is an unbelievable travel destination. Safe, relatively inexpensive, and unsurpassed for Biblical and historical learning. Travel with Randy White Ministries on one of these upcoming trips:
All trips with Randy White Ministries include airfare (land only prices available upon request), three meals daily, hotels, taxes, tips, and all entrance fees. The price is completely all-inclusive. Other trips have additional fees for taxes and tips, do not provide lunch, or charge for bottled water. With Randy White Ministries, you could literally travel to Israel and not spend any money other than your trip fee.
We use Boaz Shalgi as our guide and the services of EDI Travel. Boaz provides excellent guide services, speaks clear English, and is a seventh-generation Israeli, having served in the IDF. Boaz is a great teacher who loves the Hebrew Text of Scripture and teaches it faithfully. Randy White is also on each tour and teaches from a strong Christian Zionist perspective at each stop. A trip to Israel with Randy White Ministries is a new learning adventure each day, and your faith will grow immeasurably as you walk where Jesus walked.
For more information, email Dr. White.
Prepare for the adventure of a lifetime as we tour Israel in the springtime!
Where you will go
- Wednesday, March 5 – Depart DFW or Houston (other departure cities available) and travel via Philadelphia to Tel Aviv on US Airways.
- Thursday, March 6 – Arrive, overnight at Caesarea by the Sea (Mauritania).
- Friday, March 7 – Mt. Carmel, the Valley of Armageddon, Megiddo, Nazareth (the Brow of the Hill) and to our overnight destination on the Sea of Galillee.
- Saturday, March 8 – Mount of Beatitudes, Capernaum, Bethsaida, and other locations around the Sea of Galilee, including a boat ride on the sea!
- Sunday, March 9 – Caeserea Philippi (Banias), Dan, the Golan Heights, the base of Mt. Hermon, and a Shabatt dinner (Sabbath).
- Monday, March 10 – Gideon’s Spring, Beit Shean, the Jordan Valley, Jericho overlook, and the road to Jerusalem. Overnight in Jerusalem.
- Tuesday, March 11 – The Jewish sites of Jerusalem including Temple Mount, the City of David, the Old City Jewish Quarter, and more.
- Wednesday, March 12 – The Christian sites of Jerusalem including the Mount of Olives, Gethsemane, the Pool of Bethsaida, the via dolorosa, and more.
- Thursday, March 13 – The Dead Sea, Masada, Qumran, the Oasis of Ein Gedi
- Friday, March 14 – Bethlehem, Herodian, and the Garden Tomb. Those selecting the optional Petra tour will travel to Eilat. See below for this option.
- Saturday, March 15 – Departure from Tel Aviv back to the USA
Daily schedule subject to change. We will add stops along the way according to time. Weather or other logistical reasons may cause us to switch the order of these events, but we will make every effort to see the above sites in the course of our trip.
Optional Jordan Extension, March 14-16
- March 14, 2014 -The group ends the Israel part of the tour. We will have farewell dinner and those who go back to the US will get travel to the airport. Those who extend their tour will travel to Eilat. Overnight Eilat
- March 15, 2014 – Pick up from the hotel in the morning and drive to the border. You will be assisted with the formalities at the border control and then travel to Petra. We arrive at Petra’s visitor’s center mid-morning. From there we walk to the Siq canyon which is the main entrance to Petra and one of its most impressive sights. The walk through the Siq takes approximately 1/2 hour before that breathtaking experience of first stepping foot in Petra is upon us. Counted as one of the wonders of the world, Petra is an archaeological, anthropological and geological phenomenon. We will have late lunch before going back to Eilat. We will be back at the hotel early evening. Dinner and overnight Eilat.
- March 16, 2014 -We will travel north to the Machtesh Ramon. The Machtesh is a natural phenomenon in the Negev desert that only exists in Israel. The desert offers beautiful nature scenery and colors. Ein Avdat is undoubtedly one of Israel’s most striking and beautiful sites. The spectacular canyon is the result of power of the waters at Ein Avdat (the Avdat spring). This is one of the places of the wandering of the Children of Israel (Wilderness of Zin). We will travel via Be’er Sheba a major crossroad whose potential was felt by Abraham, father of the Jewish people, who arrived here 3,700 years ago. Tel Be’er Sheba, five kilometers east of the modern city, is usually identified with biblical Be’er Sheba. The site is fascinating, and contains the ruins of a walled city from the Israelite monarchic period. We will have dinner at Abu Gosh before going to the airport for travel to the USA.
Travel with Randy White Ministries is all-inclusive. You will have coach fair on US Airways, hotels, baggage service, breakfast buffet, a light lunch, dinner buffet, all entrance fees, guide services, full-sized tour bus, and all taxes and tips. Your only expenses will be souvenirs and snacks.
- Travel from Houston or DFW – $3,850
- Single room supplement – $400
- Additional Jordan Extension – $850 additional
- Single room supplement – $100
Reserve your spot now!
Use the form below to hold your spot. You will be sent information for your deposit and payments. Payments are due as follows:
- Upon registration – $500
- February 5 – Balance Due
- Optional 12-month payment plans available.
About refunds: Should you need to cancel, you will be refunded everything for which Randy White Ministries has not incurred a non-refundable expense. At ticketing of the airline ticket (60 days prior to departure) the ticket portion become non-refundable (but often transferable if we can find another passenger). Land expenses are largely not incurred until departure. We will do everything possible to refund money for those who cannot go. If your cancellation will cost this ministry or other travelers then we must pass the expense to you. Otherwise, your money will be refunded. Travel insurance is available for cancellations and medical emergencies, and we will send a link to this optional insurance after you register.