Randy White Ministries Doctrinal Distinctives
[fusion_builder_container hundred_percent=”yes” overflow=”visible”][fusion_builder_row][fusion_builder_column type=”1_1″ background_position=”left top” background_color=”” border_size=”” border_color=”” border_style=”solid” spacing=”yes” background_image=”” background_repeat=”no-repeat” padding=”” margin_top=”0px” margin_bottom=”0px” class=”” id=”” animation_type=”” animation_speed=”0.3″ animation_direction=”left” hide_on_mobile=”no” center_content=”no” min_height=”none”][s3video bucket=”OnlineStudies” folder=”Doctrinal Distinctives whiteboard”]
Dr. Randy White and Word for the World hold to several doctrinal distinctiveness beyond the core tenants of Christian faith.
- Dr. White teaches that the printed Word of God, the Bible, is the only source of authority or insight that is available concerning God’s revelation of Himself or His will.
- Contemplative prayer, meditation, or “hearing a word from the Lord” is a “thief and a robber.” God does not give a new word for today’s world.
- Dr. White teaches a verbal plenary inspiration of the Bible.
- Every word of the original manuscripts is important to proper doctrinal interpretation and is inerrant in all matters.
- Dr. White uses a literal approach to interpretation of Scripture.
- Unless obviously shown otherwise, the words of the text mean what words in that context would normally mean.
- Dr. White teaches a dispensational approach to understanding God’s revelation.
- God has revealed Himself to man in such a way that not all Scripture is equally applicable to all men. For example, those in the church age are not obligated to the Law of the Old Testament.
- Dr. White teaches a pre-tribulation rapture of the church.
- Those truly saved will be raptured out of this world prior to the beginning of the Tribulation.
- Dr. White teaches a distinction between Israel and the church.
- The church has not replaced Israel, God’s plan for Israel remains intact.
- Dr. White believes that the Kingdom of God is to be established physically on earth at the Second Coming of Christ.
- The Millennial reign is the Kingdom of God.
- Dr. White believes that churches should be doctrinally, not practically driven.
- Pragmatics change, doctrine must never change.
Thank you for your interest in Randy White Ministries! For more information on these doctrines, click here.[/fusion_builder_column][/fusion_builder_row][/fusion_builder_container]