7th Annual Randy White Ministries
Labor Day Bible Conference
Each year over Labor Day weekend we have a load of fun and fellowship along with "wall to wall" Bible teaching.
Join us for our 7th Annual Labor Day retreat!
September 3-6, 2021
This year our topic is "every-day" relevant. We will be learning about worldviews, both Biblical and otherwise.
Among the worldviews we will consider:
- Origins - Humanism, Materialism, and other origin-related issues.
- Cosmology - Views on the makeup of our universe
- The Bible - Views on the nature of Scripture
- Soteriology - Views on the theology of salvation
- God and Man - Who are we, and who is God?
- Economy - What is the best way to meet the needs of mankind?
- Education - Competing educational views
- Work - What is the nature and value of work?
- Marriage - Should marriage be limited to one man and one woman?
- Family - What is a family? How should kids be raised?
- Government - What is the Biblical role of government, and our responsibility?
- Morality - Considering issues like pragmatism, subjectivism, and more.
- The "isms" of thought - Classical Liberalism | Modernism | Progressivism
- The social sciences, then and now
Two or Three Night Options
Arrive Friday night for fellowship and relaxation before beginning study on Saturday at 10 AM, or arrive Saturday morning for the two-night option.
|Occupancy||Two Night Option||Three Night Option|
Each registration includes conference expenses, two or three nights at the Radisson Hotel and Suites, full-cooked breakfast, refreshments, and a catered Sunday night meal.
In addition there is a Conference Only option for $139. This option includes everything listed above except for the hotel and breakfast.
Note: you do not need to make a hotel reservation directly. We will reserve your room when you register through us.
Additional nights are available for $120, tax included.
Radisson Hotel Branson
Situated in the heart of the Branson Strip, our Radisson hotel puts you within walking distance of the city’s top theaters, restaurants, bars, and museums. Drive about 20 minutes south to reach Branson Airport (BKG), or head about an hour north if you’re flying out of Springfield Branson National Airport (SGF). You can save time and skip Highway 76 traffic by hopping on the city’s Blue or Yellow alternate routes, both of which are within two minutes of our hotel.
No funds are received during registration. You will be invoiced after registration.
Fine Print: We ask for a $50 deposit, with balance due by August 15. Full refunds available until August 15.